Virginia State Route - Wikipedia.Access to this page has been denied.

Virginia State Route - Wikipedia.Access to this page has been denied.

Looking for:

- Your Search Results | Phillip Mann Estate Agents 













































     


- 3 hazel street seaford free



 

View full menu. Portland, ME Ask a question. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Learn more. I would say To be honest Not what I expected Nice atmosphere but average food.

We found our dishes to be a bit on the salty side. We had the tomato and caper linguini and the yellow tuna bolognese Fantastic meal and service. Great ambiance. Fun cocktails. We walked in and got seats at the bar, they only had bar or patio seating available on a Friday at Tre kale salad was delicious, I wish there had been more rhubarb in the strawberry rhubarb dressing.

We didn't have time for dessert, cut sounded good. Just so walk in after more seats. Ressies are weeks out! Must come! Took a while for me to even get water whilst another table got it immediately! Lobster diavolo 9. Lots of Food can be eaten by 3!! We had leftovers! Kale salad 9.

Not a 10 bc the portion too small and not enough strawberries! We had a pm reservation. We arrived at pm to ensure we were on time for our reservation. We were told to stay close as "they were running true to time".

We ordered a few cocktails and waited. We sat for a few minutes and our server promptly came, asked for any additional drinks, we ordered more wine, she told us about the additions to the menu for the evening. We ordered our starters and entrees promptly. I ordered the salmon pate as my starter and the lobster linguine for my entree. My spouse ordered the grilled octopus as a starter and the whole bass as the entree The wine eventually arrived along with some water, and a side of bread.

Overall, my spouses grilled octopus was decent, good flavor. My salmon pate was a complete sodium bomb and I like salt. I could only eat half of it. I left the rest. During this period, our waters had not been refreshed nor had the table been bused from our starters. The server came back finally and noticed and bused things herself. We sat for another 25 minutes with nothing. The server came by again and said our entrees were in the next batch which means they had not been fired yet.

We sat for a bit longer and when she back to apologize again, we requested our check to leave. Meanwhile, a party of four women with the voices of 10 were loudly engaging in laughter that filled the entire restaurant. The table next to us made eye contact and raised eyes like "wow". The manager came by and apologized and stated they have an extremely small kitchen. My response to her was in a kind tone, but that they've been in business since , they should know by now how to scale reservations to the size of their kitchen.

Overall, we were now at 2 hours since our original reservation time and the entrees were not there. With Portland being a foodie city with amazing options, this one has probably run its course and should likely be avoided. Poor management, poor food quality. Serviceable bar. Polite server but zero support. I will never go back. Based on the Yelp reviews and plenty of foodie blogs I was reading about before coming to Portland, I knew this place was a must visit.

They bring you free yummy bread and butter before you dive into your food. I ordered a old fashion with Maker's Mark and oh my goodness was it tasty. For an appetizer, we ordered the mussels and they were huge! They come swimming in butter and garlic.

So so good. For entrees, I got the whole grilled Branzino and my bf got the fish special at the time which was a black cod with asparagus and roasted potatoes. We were stuffed and he had to help me finish my meal because the risotto that the fish was laying on was super filling. The service was amazing and our water glass was never empty. Make a reservation! We arrived on a Tuesday evening and walked in and the best they could do were seats at the bar but we took the opportunity.

When we left, there were tons of people waiting. Located in a beautiful, cobble stoned alleyway. The restaurant has a lot of different sections so it feels fairly large. Espresso Martini: Okay, order this! This is the best Espresso Martini I have ever tasted. We heard this place had great mussels which is exactly what we wanted. We had a beer at the dive spot next door and once we saw one couple start the line before they opened we hopped on and waited.

We sat at the bar which was perfect. We started with oysters which were perfect and the gentleman shucks them right there at the bar. We then had mussels in a white wine garlic sauce. We should have just shared one dinner because we were stuffed already after the oysters and mussels but we were on vacation so whatever. My boyfriend had scallops and i had a grilled blue fin tuna. I didnt totally love the sauce the scallops were in but they were cooked perfectly and it was still delicious and my tuna was excellent.

Worth every penny. This place left me speechless. The food, the service, the attention to detail were all top notch. If I could give this place a 10 I would.

We came here a year ago and couldn't get in because we didn't have a reservation. My husband booked early this year and it's where we celebrated my bday. Im so happy we came here. It was the most memorable experience from beginning to end. Malcolm our waiter was so efficient and attentive to say the least.

He was very knowledgeable of every item on the menu and specials. The food Just delicious. Octopus rated 5, super tasteful and tender Mussels in wine, rated 5. You just want to keep dunking that bread Arugula Salad, rated 5, super fresh Seafood Fra Diavolo rated 5, spicy but you can't stop the only bad thing is working to crack that lobster Dessert, Bourbon Pie and Chocolate pudding , rated 5, the best Ive ever had at any restaurant.

Malcolm also made it a point to keep our table clean and supplied us with Lemon and Fresh hot hand towels to remove seafood residue off our hands. FYI this is the perfect date night location. All I can say is, "give this place a try! Best to make reservations. This place was packed on a Tuesday evening so this says a lot. The service was great and the food lived up to the hype.

We started off with the grilled octopus and the soft shell crab both incredibly delicious. My main course was the cod which was just as good. This place did not disappoint.

   


Comments